PERSONAL ACCESS FLOOD DOORS
Flood protection for any standard, outward opening door.
The FloodFree Personal Access Flood Door (PAFD) is designed to withstand the designated flood level.
Once closed the PAFD provides a flood protected, lockable door.
Design complies with Australian Standard AS1428.1 (Design Access and Mobility Standards).
- Feels, operates and looks like a regular door.
- Fits standard door frame sizes.
- Hydrostatically charged door seals designed for optimum sealing performance.
- Multiple frame fixing points to securely anchor door frame to wall.
- All fixings concealed.
- Suitable for most types of door hardware.
- Door and frame supplied in a range of colours.
- Door supplied pre-hung for easy installation.
- Designed for minimal maintenance.
- Permanent protection.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Robust construction.
- Optional extras include handle designs, locks, windows and self-closing mechanisms.
- Shopping centres.
- Sporting complexes.
- Residential houses.
- Storage facilities.
- Industrial buildings.
- Utility rooms.
- Full support will be provided to ensure the most appropriate solution is developed and specified during the preliminary design.
- The PAFD design, frame and seals will provide water resistant sealing up to 900mm.
- Suits standard door frame sizes.
- Customisable to suit.
- PAFDs are fabricated from marine grade aluminium, designed for strength, high corrosion resistance, long asset life and minimal maintenance.
- Doors will be supplied with Mortice Locks and Handles, unless otherwise specified.
- All manufacturing procedures are in accordance with an internationally accredited ISO 9001 Quality Management System to ensure each barrier is delivered to a high quality standard.
- Installation procedure similar to standard door frames; no special skill set or training required.
- Doors supplied pre-hung and painted with hardware fitted.
- Installation instructions will be provided.