Seeking: Technical Sales Engineer – FloodFree
AWMA is an Australian owned and operated specialist in delivery of water control infrastructure projects. With over 20 years’ experience in the water industry and with over 50 full-time employees, AWMA has successfully established themselves to be the market leader in their field. Working for some of the largest construction companies and water authorities within Australia and New Zealand, AWMA designs, manufactures and installs fabricated water control gates, screens and flood barriers.
The role is based in Cohuna, situated on the Murray River, in Northern Victoria, just a short drive from Echuca, the region boasts an idyllic natural environment with stunning waterways and tranquil bushland.
Due to the continuation of their business growth, AWMA has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to look after the business practices and sales networks for the FloodFree range of products.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this position will drive sales and business growth in this market, looking after servicing the existing customers and identification of new business leads. This will be a challenging and rewarding role with diverse projects and designs.
- Support the ongoing business portfolio and drive new business opportunities through technical presentation and industrial networks
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing marketing information, Government funding and regulation updates to customers
- Provide technical information to all enquiries around Project scope, product specification, technical design, relevant regulation and project framework etc.
- Engage in demand generation activities including marketing initiatives and self-promoting AWMA brand.
- Achieve revenue target by building and executing a business plan
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skill with mechanical aptitude
- Have strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions for clients based on project specific requirements
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the construction industry would be an advantage
Highly Regarded qualifications (but not mandatory)
- Qualification in mechanical engineering
Regular travel will be required as part of this role and a current driver’s licence is essential.
If you are looking for a growing specialist manufacturer who can offer variety of different water infrastructure projects across Asia-Pacific Region, and be part of a family orientated organization who looks after its employees and the local community, then this role is ideal for you.
Australian residents only to apply. No recruitment agencies.